Where to begin, guys. Miss me?
It’s been a whirlwind of a few weeks and I am O-VER it. OVER IT.
Since I’ve last posted, I’ve:
1. finally moved out of the apartment that tried to kill me, once upon a time
2. went on my first business trip to a domestic jewlery factory and testing lab in Rhode Island
3. had a nasty sinus infection/cold that accompanied me on said business trip
4. got in two fender-benders in my poor Jetta
5. accumulated an alarmingly expensive list of needed repairs and replacements in my house
6. and had recurring nightmares that my parents thought I spent too much money on upholstery and decided to kick me out of my own home (which is actually, entirely plausible).
I did finally get my $150 area rug in from Overstock (aren’t you proud of me, parents?) and set up my living room to its temporary glory:
It’s nowhere near perfect, but definitely a start! And when you’re arguing on the phone with Vivint (yes, again), at least its nice to look at something pretty while you’re holding back profanities - because that’s just not ladylike.